Pilbara Railways Scanned and Digital Image Showcase

The entire photo collection with the Toad's Scans images scanned from negatives and slides onto today's digital images


Home Login
Album list Last uploads Last comments Most viewed Top rated My Favourites Search
Home > Victorian negative and digital Albums > 0138

Last additions - 0138
138-26.jpg
138-2633 viewsTalbot, goods loading platform and crane.Apr 29, 2014
138-25.jpg
138-2524 viewsTalbot, electric staff exchange box for the sections Maryborough - Talbot and Talbot - Tourello Loop, type is large electric staff.Apr 29, 2014
138-24.jpg
138-2419 viewsTalbot station overview, built around 1875, platform, brick lamp room and station building, track view, looking north.Apr 29, 2014
138-23.jpg
138-2317 viewsTalbot, yard overview, staff exchange platform, on loop, yard crane and platform, loading ramp, goods shed and platform, piles of ballast.Apr 29, 2014
138-22.jpg
138-2221 viewsDunolly south end yard view, looking south, 3 way point.Apr 29, 2014
138-21.jpg
138-2117 viewsDunolly yard overview looking north towards the station from south of the silo complex. V/Line Grain waggons waiting for loading.Apr 29, 2014
138-20.jpg
138-2045 viewsDunolly, yard view looking north from station, Mildura line curves to the left, and the Inglewood line to the right, on the other side of the Valiant Charger!, Semaphore signal post 2 is the down departure for both lines.Apr 29, 2014
138-19.jpg
138-1946 viewsDunolly station overview, looking south towards Melbourne, station building, grain waggons, goods shed, silo complex in background.Apr 29, 2014
138-18.jpg
138-1845 viewsBendigo Signal Box D, no longer in use for interlock purposes, looking back towards Bendigo.Apr 29, 2014
138-17.jpg
138-17108 viewsBendigo North, taken from D Box, looking towards Eaglehawk, line set for Eaglehawk, Echuca line in the middle, and the far points to the right lead to Bendigo Workshops, Siding B and Rangelea, while the track at the far right 'W' and leads to Siding A and the old goods loading platform.Apr 29, 2014
138-16.jpg
138-1654 viewsBendigo C signal box, no longer in use for interlocking purposes.Apr 29, 2014
138-15.jpg
138-1558 viewsBendigo station, cab side view, number board and name plate of V/Line broad gauge N class Loco N 458 'City of Maryborough' Clyde Engineering EMD model JT22HC-2 serial 85-1226.Apr 29, 2014
138-14.jpg
138-1454 viewsBendigo station, cab side view of V/Line broad gauge N class Loco N 458 'City of Maryborough' Clyde Engineering EMD model JT22HC-2 serial 85-1226.Apr 29, 2014
138-13.jpg
138-1360 viewsBendigo station, side view of V/Line broad gauge N class Loco N 458 'City of Maryborough' Clyde Engineering EMD model JT22HC-2 serial 85-1226.Apr 29, 2014
138-12.jpg
138-1258 viewsBendigo station overview looking south past Bendigo A box, V/Line broad gauge N class N 458 'City of Maryborough' Clyde Engineering EMD model JT22HC-2 serial 85-1226 arriving with N set on a down passenger service.Apr 29, 2014
138-11.jpg
138-1155 viewsBendigo station overview looking south past Bendigo A box, workshops at left, yard has been rationalised and mechanical signalling removed, N class arriving with down passenger in the background.Apr 29, 2014
138-10.jpg
138-1053 viewsBendigo yard, Ways and Works Plant Truck HD class four wheel waggon HD 106 (2nd). Started life as U class van U 321 built July 1889 Vic Rail Newport Workshops, converted to HD class in December 1974.Apr 29, 2014
138-09.jpg
138-0950 viewsBendigo yard, HZL class four wheel, wheel set waggon HZL 212, stencilled 'Motor Bogie Transportation Bendigo Nth'. This waggon has an interesting history, built new in June 1919 as six wheel U class van U 989, converted to HR class HR 78 (2nd) in 1979, then to HZL class in 1985.Apr 29, 2014
138-08.jpg
138-0849 viewsBendigo yard, J class four wheel cement waggon J 9, built new in October 1958 as X class fixed wheel cement hopper, recoded to J class in 1963.Apr 29, 2014
138-07.jpg
138-0764 viewsBendigo yard, VZWA class bogie wheel set transporting waggon VZWA 7 loaded with wheel sets. Started life built new at Newport Workshops as E class bogie open waggon E 193 in July 1928, converted to S, back to E, then in 1980 converted to VOAA at Bendigo Workshops, then August 1984 converted to HR 7 (2nd) at Bendigo before reclassifying to VZWA.Apr 29, 2014
26 files on 2 page(s) 1

Set Back to Pilbara Yard / Photo Gallery / Blog / Departure Yard / BHP Road / Fortescue Metals Road / Rio Tinto Road / Roy Hill Road / Comalco Siding
Website and all images are © 1997-2019 www.pilbararailways.com.au Contact Us
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional