PILBARA RAILWAY PAGES
This Yard Map shows the complete structure of the Pilbara Railway Pages website, as well as displaying some information on how to use this site.
Any page with 'thumbnail' images are links. They will have a border around them.
There is a site navigation bar on the bottom of the main pages, this will take you to each Siding or Mainlines' front or index page from where you can view the thumbnails or other links.
Below is the site page layout.
Set Back to Pilbara Yard
/ Photo Gallery
/ Departure Yard
/ BHP Road
/ Fortescue Metals Road
/ Rio Tinto Road
/ Roy Hill Road
/ Comalco Siding
- Arrival Road, once you click on the picture you enter the Pilbara Yard.
From here you can navigate through the following Roads and Sidings.
- What's New at Pilbara Rail Pages, for all the latest additions.
- Fortescue Metals Group, the 'New Force in Iron Ore'.
- Pilbara Rail which was the amalgamation of HI and Robe Rivers' rail assets, before becoming Rio Tinto Minerals.
- The next switch in the Pilbara Yard will take you to the
- Rio Tinto Road or the
- Comalco Siding.
- After these Main Roads and Siding you have the Back Track Siding.
- Then you reach the Departure Yard. This is the end of the Pilbara Yard and contains the:
Website and all images are © www.pilbararailways.com.au.