Pilbara Railways Image Collection

The entire photo collection of images scanned from negatives and slides and digital images.


Home Login
Album list Last uploads Last comments Most viewed Top rated My Favourites Search
Home > South Australia - Eyre Peninsula Negative and Digital Albums > 130704

130704_0370.jpg
130704 037052 viewsKyancutta, south bound loaded grain train has stopped here to collect a loaded rack of fourteen grain waggons from the Ascom silo complex, Clyde Engineering built EMD G12C model 1204 serial 65-428 leads the train and was originally built in 1965 for Western Mining Corporation and operated by the WAGR as their A class A 1514.
130704_0371.jpg
130704 037149 viewsKyancutta, south bound loaded grain train has stopped here to collect a loaded rack of fourteen grain waggons from the Ascom silo complex, Clyde Engineering built EMD G12C model 1204 serial 65-428 leads the train and was originally built in 1965 for Western Mining Corporation and operated by the WAGR as their A class A 1514.
130704_0372.jpg
130704 037248 viewsKyancutta, south bound loaded grain train has stopped here to collect a loaded rack of fourteen grain waggons from the Ascom silo complex, Clyde Engineering built EMD G12C model 1204 serial 65-428 leads the train and was originally built in 1965 for Western Mining Corporation and operated by the WAGR as their A class A 1514.
130704_0373.jpg
130704 037350 viewsKyancutta, south bound loaded grain train has stopped here to collect a loaded rack of fourteen grain waggons from the Ascom silo complex, Clyde Engineering built EMD G12C model 1204 serial 65-428 leads the train and was originally built in 1965 for Western Mining Corporation and operated by the WAGR as their A class A 1514.
130704_0374.jpg
130704 037449 viewsKyancutta, south bound loaded grain train has stopped here to collect a loaded rack of fourteen grain waggons from the Ascom silo complex, Clyde Engineering built EMD G12C model 1204 serial 65-428 leads the train and was originally built in 1965 for Western Mining Corporation and operated by the WAGR as their A class A 1514.
130704_0375.jpg
130704 037549 viewsKyancutta, 1200 class unit 1204 wearing current owner Genesee & Wyoming livery is a Clyde Engineering built EMD G12C model with serial 65-428 was originally built in 1965 for Western Mining Corporation and operated by the WAGR as their A class A 1514 recoded to 1204 in April 2004 and to the Eyre Peninsula in July 2004.
130704_0376.jpg
130704 037649 viewsKyancutta, 1200 class unit 1204 wearing current owner Genesee & Wyoming livery is a Clyde Engineering built EMD G12C model with serial 65-428 was originally built in 1965 for Western Mining Corporation and operated by the WAGR as their A class A 1514 recoded to 1204 in April 2004 and to the Eyre Peninsula in July 2004.
130704_0377.jpg
130704 037747 viewsKyancutta, former Australian National narrow gauge 830 class locomotive 873, an AE Goodwin built ALCo DL531 model with serial G3422-3 built new for the SAR in 1966 and delivered new to Port Lincoln in April 1966 with decals for current owner Genesee & Wyoming, it has spent it's whole working life on the Eyre Peninsula. 4th July 2013.
130704_0378.jpg
130704 037846 viewsKyancutta, former Australian National narrow gauge 830 class locomotive 851, an AE Goodwin built ALCo DL531 model with serial 84737 built new for the SAR in 1962 and delivered new to Port Lincoln in April 1962 wearing current owner Genesee & Wyoming's livery, it has spent it's whole working life on the Eyre Peninsula. 4th July 2013.
130704_0379.jpg
130704 037944 viewsKyancutta, 1200 class unit 1204 wearing current owner Genesee & Wyoming livery is a Clyde Engineering built EMD G12C model with serial 65-428 was originally built in 1965 for Western Mining Corporation and operated by the WAGR as their A class A 1514 recoded to 1204 in April 2004 and to the Eyre Peninsula in July 2004.
130704_0380.jpg
130704 038043 viewsKyancutta, 1200 class unit 1204 wearing current owner Genesee & Wyoming livery is a Clyde Engineering built EMD G12C model with serial 65-428 was originally built in 1965 for Western Mining Corporation and operated by the WAGR as their A class A 1514 recoded to 1204 in April 2004 and to the Eyre Peninsula in July 2004.
130704_0381.jpg
130704 038145 viewsKyancutta, former Australian National narrow gauge 830 class locomotive 873, an AE Goodwin built ALCo DL531 model with serial G3422-3 built new for the SAR in 1966 and delivered new to Port Lincoln in April 1966 with decals for current owner Genesee & Wyoming, it has spent it's whole working life on the Eyre Peninsula. 4th July 2013.
130704_0382.jpg
130704 038248 viewsKyancutta, former Australian National narrow gauge 830 class locomotive 851, an AE Goodwin built ALCo DL531 model with serial 84737 built new for the SAR in 1962 and delivered new to Port Lincoln in April 1962 wearing current owner Genesee & Wyoming's livery, it has spent it's whole working life on the Eyre Peninsula. 4th July 2013.
130704_0383.jpg
130704 038344 viewsKyancutta, south bound loaded grain train has stopped here to collect a loaded rack of grain waggons, seen here running out of the 'new grain siding' added in 1970 behind EMD 1204 and twin ALCo 830 units 873 and 851. 4th July 2013.
130704_0384.jpg
130704 038443 viewsKyancutta, south bound loaded grain train has stopped here to collect a loaded rack of grain waggons, seen here running out of the 'new grain siding' added in 1970 behind EMD 1204 and twin ALCo 830 units 873 and 851. 4th July 2013.
130704_0385.jpg
130704 038544 viewsKyancutta, former Australian National narrow gauge 830 class locomotive 851, an AE Goodwin built ALCo DL531 model with serial 84737 built new for the SAR in 1962 and delivered new to Port Lincoln in April 1962 wearing current owner Genesee & Wyoming's livery, it has spent it's whole working life on the Eyre Peninsula. 4th July 2013.
130704_0386.jpg
130704 038643 viewsKyancutta, some of the modifications are visible in this view of the cab of former Australian National narrow gauge 830 class locomotive 851, an AE Goodwin built ALCo DL531 model with serial 84737 built new for the SAR in 1962 and delivered new to Port Lincoln in April 1962 wearing current owner Genesee & Wyoming's livery, it has spent it's whole working life on the Eyre Peninsula. 4th July 2013.
130704_0387.jpg
130704 038737 viewsKyancutta, south bound loaded grain train has stopped here to collect a loaded rack of grain waggons, seen here running out of the 'new grain siding' added in 1970 behind EMD 1204 and twin ALCo 830 units 873 and 851. 4th July 2013.
130704_0388.jpg
130704 038840 viewsKyancutta, south bound loaded grain train has stopped here to collect a loaded rack of grain waggons, seen here running out of the 'new grain siding' added in 1970 behind EMD 1204 and twin ALCo 830 units 873 and 851. 4th July 2013.
130704_0389.jpg
130704 038935 viewsKyancutta, south bound loaded grain train has stopped here to collect a loaded rack of grain waggons, seen here running out of the 'new grain siding' added in 1970 behind EMD 1204 and twin ALCo 830 units 873 and 851. 4th July 2013.
136 files on 7 page(s) 1

Set Back to Pilbara Yard / Photo Gallery / Blog / Departure Yard / BHP Road / Fortescue Metals Road / Rio Tinto Road / Roy Hill Road / Comalco Siding
Website and all images are © 1997-2021 www.pilbararailways.com.au Contact Us
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional